The Company is committed to the following principles:
- To preserve health, safety and a sound environment.
- To continue efforts to reduce, re-use or recycle, minimizing releases to the environment.
- To operate its facility in compliance with applicable requirements.
- To work constructively with government bodies and the public to preserve our precious environmental resources.
- To monitor the performance of its operations to ensure proper environmental performance and safe work place.
- To conduct educational and instructional programs to ensure its employees know, understand and comply with environmental and health / safety laws and regulations
- To provide information to the public on its operations and their relationship to the community if requested.
- To encourage conservation of resources and energy and promote recycling in its business.